Melbourne's Leading Custom Made Furniture | Highly Sprung
Add a unique touch to your home with our custom designed furniture
It is easy to be fooled by appearances when buying upholstered furniture. While the cover fabric may be the initial attention-grabber, it is ultimately the shape, sit‚ comfort factor and what goes on beneath the surface that is really important.
Experience the Highly Sprung difference
- Our quality starts with the frames that are all Australian made
- Kiln dried, solid hardwood frames are corner blocked for strength and longevity
- Our guarantee for frames is for 10 years, but we are confident they will last you a lifetime
- You also get to choose from the widest range of designer upholstery fabrics sourced from local and international design houses
- Dining chair upholstery is specifically done in the traditional method with hand tied coil springs to provide an extremely comfortable seat and the foundation
- We offer a range of seat cushion inserts from top quality luxury foams to feather wrap and feather mix combinations
Custom made means more than just selecting the fabric
Each piece ofcustom designed furnituregoes through a step by step process where we ascertain the appropriate style, finish and level of comfort as well as the height and depth of seating according to our client’s body type. Many homes have a chair dedicated to mum or dad, we will custom the sizing to ensure that it is a perfect comfort fit. Most of our sofa designs can be modified to your personalised dimensions or accommodate a sofa bed mechanism which includes a fully sprung mattress for your comfort.
We take everything into account, including perfecting the proportions
In addition to personal customisation, you should always consider the proportions of a chair or sofa. A large piece may dwarf other furniture, too small and it may be uncomfortable and out of place in the room. It can be difficult to judge the scale of furniture in a showroom, so take full measurements at home, or better still, make a template of the footprint using newspaper and ensure that the piece will fit through your door before you buy, especially if your home has a narrow hallway, stairwell or more importantly front door.
Our extensive custom made options include timber furniture, sofas, armchairs, dining chairs, lounges, ottomans and bed heads. We make exacting furniture pieces that can be tailored to the dimensions of your room.
Once complete each client has a piece ofcustom made upholstered furniture that is truly unique and will stand the test of time.
Download ourinformation sheet on custom made furniture which explains the difference we can make to your comfort.
Visit us in our Kew showroom, or book a home consultation and we will come to you.